Welcome to the SWM Teaching and Training Bible Institute (T&T)
This correspondence program is designed for deaf ministries and serious Bible students to learn subjects in an easy-to-understand format. This is not college, but is an ongoing program with no graduation. Students can enroll in new courses as they are available. The goal is help students learn and use their knowledge in serving the Lord.
Who can enroll?
- Deaf ministry leaders can enroll many students from their ministry or from the community.
- Individuals – Deaf or Hearing
How does this program work?
- Students enroll in the T&T Bible Institute program.
- Watch the DVDs and study the manual.
- Take the test (Supervisor required)
- Return the test to SWM & Order the next course
How long does each course take?
- Individual students work at their own pace.
- Classes work together slowly.
- Normally each course takes one or two months to complete.
- Each course has 4 classes. Study one class every week or every two weeks. Discuss the course with the supervisor until the information is clear. Then take the test.
What is a supervisor?
- Individuals enrolled in the T&T may choose a supervisor from their church.
- Deaf ministry leaders or Deaf pastors may serve as a supervisor.
- A supervisor is responsible to help tutor students, observe during the test, and send the test to SWM.
What courses are available? — The first series is Bible Doctrines. Courses include:
- Bibliology – The Doctrine of the Bible
- Theology Proper – The Doctrine of God
- Angelology – The Doctrine of Angels
How will this program help me?
- Courses help prepare students to teach others (Deaf or hearing).
- Hearing can become better interpreters or teachers.
- Students may eventually transfer to Bible college or prepare for the Gospel ministry
Get started today! Enroll and order the first course, Bibliology – The Doctrine of the Bible. Then, follow the instructions on the checklist to begin your study.
Click Here to Enroll Now!