ASL Institute – For Hearing:
“Something For All Signers of ALL LEVELS”
Plan now to attend the Silent Word Ministries Annual ASLI!
Signers of all skill levels will benefit from the helpful classes and encouraging services.
Learn how to have a better deaf ministry!
Topics for 2017
Choose from many topics, including, but not limited to ….
Intermediate and Advanced:
- Sign Language Skills Self Evaluation
- Expressive Signing – Multiple Meaning Words
- Music: Interpreting & Presentation
- Basics of Interpreting – Be Clear: ASL Expansion
- Gospel Presentation Made EAsy
- Ministry Focus: Love God, Love Others
Beginner ASL Class:
- Learn ABCs, Easy Signs, Introduction to Deaf Culture
- Start from the Beginning – Learn Basics of ASL
Presenters & Speakers:
(Speakers may vary depending on location and availability.)
- Jon & Diane Barr
- Ted & Carlene Camp
- Jim & Terry Bracelin (North only)
- Reed Condra (South only)
- Tabitha Beam & Rachel Strosnider (Program for Ages 4-10) (South only)