Here is an easy way to sign the books of the Bible in Sign Language.
- Hold you left hand up with palm facing out.
- With your right hand, place an “N” on the upper left hand near the finger tips.
- Arc the hand slightly out and down and place a “T” on the lower hand in the palm.
- That makes the sign for “New Testament”
- Now do the same with the abbreviations from the New Testament on the chart.
- Do the same for the Old Testament with the letters “O” and “T” before the book letters.
Teach this simple method to others. It is easy to learn and use.